Our Homemaking Services can provide the extra help our clients desire to remain independent and safe in their homes.
- Grocery Shopping: Our Home Care Aides will go with you or on their own to buy groceries and household items.
- Meal Planning & Preparation: Nutrition is an important part of staying healthy, active and, independent. We assist with preparing meals either for immediate consumption or meals that can be refrigerated for frozen or future consumption.
- Light Housekeeping: This includes tidying up kitchen’s and bathrooms. Changing linens, doing laundry.
- Errands & Transportation: We take clients to their doctor’s, salon, and nail appointments.
- Pet Care: Walking & playing with pets; feeding cats and dogs.
Our goal is to provide as much assistance as needed while encouraging our clients to participate as much as they feel able. In this way we are not “taking away” from our client’s life but enhancing their quality of life.
Homemaking Services can be incorporated into a Care Plan that may include other services such as Personal Care, Companionship Services, and Hospital 2 Home Discharge Service.